I have been making money online for about six years and I have come across some truly fun ways to make money. Below are a few ways to potentially to make full time income. Below that are several ways to make a few side money.
Potential Full Time Income:
1.) Sell Your Skills on Fiverr
Can you do voice impersonations really well? Are you willing to pitch products, blogs, or services to your social media following? Are you an artist who enjoys drawing, painting, or graphic design? Are you willing to advertise a company on your shirt, pass out fliers in your city, or write fake reviews? Fiverr is a great marketplace where you can sell your skills for $5 a gig.
If you can dream it you can most likely sell it on Fiverr. Fiverr has the potential to make you big bucks if you dedicate the time, market your skill well, and get good ratings for your gig. You don’t have to be a college educated professional to sell or get gigs on Fiverr.
Below are several snippets of real Fiverr gigs live now.
Tips for Fiverr:
- Stay active! If you do not stay active your gig will be taken out of circulation.
- Research your gig. You don’t want to have a gig that has so much competition that you will get little or no notice as a new un-established entity in the Fiverr community.
- Consider a gig which which you can make a decent amount an hour. Ex. 2 to 3 gigs an hour. It would be detrimental to you to sell a gig that would cost more time-wise than you are making to do it.
- Market your gig on Youtube, Facebook, fliers, word of mouth, etc.
2.) Become an Udemy Course Instructor
Udemy is the “world’s online learning marketplace.” “5 million+ students are taking courses in everything from programming to yoga to photography–and much, much more.” These are quotes taken straight from the Udemy website itself. There are over 22,000 courses being taught by separate instructors on the website.
You don’t have to be a highly educated professor to teach on Udemy. All you need is valuable knowledge to share, time to take the hour long “How to Create your Udemy Course” training course, and the proper equipment (a camera or smart phone that shoots in 720p hd, and a decent microphone) to record your course. When you go through the free training you are given a lot of helpful resources to help make your course successful on Udemy.
Teach about something you know, love, and have fun doing.
- Take the free “How to Create Your Udemy Course” training in full and follow the instructions. The training will maximize your chances of having your course accepted to the site, tell you all about course guidelines, and give you a butt-load of resources to help you succeed.
3.) Sell FREE Freecycled Items
Craigslist Free Section is similar to Freecycle. I have seen everything from mobile homes to antique pianos being given away on Craigslist. I have never seen so many antique pianos being given away in my life as I have seen being given away on Craigslist. Learn more here.
I did not put Freecycle of Craigslist Free Section in “Potential Full Time Income” because, though, you may find valuable things to sell, you may or may not be the first person to respond to the post. Generally, you will get what was being given away in a post, but keep in mind that sometimes you may that some people will lie about their item to get rid of it faster. I also urge anyone who is thinking about doing this to be very cautious when picking up items-never go alone, be alert when you go to a pick up, and check the item you are picking up before you put it in your car.
I have picked up a few things from Freecycle and Craigslist, including yarn, books, and mint plants.
- Do not wait to respond to a post because the good stuff goes quick. Posts are often first come first served.
- Do a little research to see if what you are planning to pick up is of any value.
4.) Amazon Turk
Mturk is a really awesome way to make money because there is always a task, or 100,000, to be done, you do not have to apply to start turking, and turking is addictive. I wrote about maximizing your profits on Amazon Turk a while back. If you would like to learn more about turking and how to maximize your earning potential on the MTurk site, view my previous blog post about turking here.
Check out the Amazon MTurk site here.
5.) Review Music on SlicethePie
Go directly to Slicethepie here.
6.) Daily Break: Win Money and Prizes in Sweeptakes
7.) Try Apps on Your Smartphone For FREE with FeaturePoints
9.) Become a Survery Taker on Paidviewpoint
Read what I wrote about PaidViewPoint here.
10.) Search the Web and Earn Cash and Gift Card
- Dedicate a bit of time daily to your Swagbucks and Bing searches. This is easy to do if you spend a lot of time surfing the web. You might as well get paid in money and gift cards for your searching.