Need More Recruits For Your MLM? Tip 1/10
Follow these Steps
- Create a free account.
- Search for groups or events that are relevant to your business. You want to find groups of people who would be looking for your product or service. I also suggest that you search for networking, mlm, affiliate marketing, or related keywords like these.
- Attend the events. Become a fixture in the groups. You want to be a trusted well known face in these groups and at these events.
- Give out your business card, ask for referrals from other networkers from other niches. I suggest you also offer to refer people back to the people who are being referred to you.
- Repeat steps 2-4.
*Some, but not many, MeetUp groups require you to pay a fee to participate. I personally haven’t had to pay a fee and I belong a a dozen or so MeetUp groups. Many of the events on EventBrite require you to pay a fee, but there are a lot of free event and low cost events. If you are talking about your business your ticket is tax deductible.
I hope this post helps you get a lot of recruits, prospects, and customers. How do you pull in the mlm prospects, recruits, or customers for your business? Comment below with your answers. Remember to like and share if you found this post valuable. Subscribe to make sure you get the other tips in this series.
- Tip #2: Get More Recruits with MLM Gateway
- Tip #3: Start a Blog to Get More MLM Recruits
- Tip #4: How to Sell More Products
- Tip #5: Use Your Product
- Tip #6: Create a Scrapbook
- Tip #7: How to Attract Red Hot Leads to Your Small Home Business