ZeroChaos Ad’s Quality Rater
I found this job at RealWaystoEarnMoneyOnline. I applied for the job earlier this month. I received several e-mails telling me what I will do next and when.
I will write more about my experience when I finish the enrollment process.
I love my job. I can’t give specifics about the mechanics of the job but I can tell you some general things.
I have to do at least 10 hours a week to keep the job. There is a cap for the amount of hours, 30, I can do a week. I can’t really say what exactly it is I do as an Ad’s Quality Rater beyond this: I rate the quality of ads for a big name client. I was given everything I needed. I was able to do the training at home. I also have to read a lot to maintain accuracy at what I do.
The work is non-phone flexible work. This suits me perfectly because I have a baby that I want to be at home for. I get paid every week on Friday. I make 15 an hour which is phenomenal for a non-phone job. Keep in mind I am a high school graduate with minimal relevant experience with the company.
If you have questions I will try to answer them and I will add more as long as I can.
Here is more on what I do:
Ads Quality Rater – European Languages-Work From Home- W2/Paid Weekly
compensation: $15.00 per hour
• Please read this entire job posting before applying.
• Your application must include a cover letter that contains the application questions and your answers in numbered format as shown below.
• Please Note A resume along a cover letter with the response to the 6 interview questions outlined below is required in order to be considered
ZeroChaos, Inc. is recruiting temporary part-time telecommuters with fluency in one of these languages and an in-depth knowledge of their culture to help with Ads Quality Rating for websites for our client, a leading search engine company. We are looking for average internet users to help improve the accuracy/relevancy of the ads that are placed with search results and on websites.
• Do you have an eye for spotting awkward language in web ads or ads that are poorly matched with your search results? If you do, read below and apply!!
• Have you spent twelve months living in one of the following countries in the past eight years or do you visit there frequently? Are you fluent in the Language? If you do, read below & apply!!
ZeroChaos is recruiting for Ads Quality Rater in these following languages:
English – United States, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Africa, Egypt, Indonesia
French – France, Switzerland, Belgium
German – Germany, Switzerland, Austria
Italian – Italy
Dutch – Belgium, Netherlands
Swedish – Sweden
Polish – Poland
Finnish – Finland
Hungarian – Hungary
Danish – Denmark
- All work is performed from home, on your computer, or smartphone on a flexible part-time schedule that you determine each week.
- All work is performed from home, on your computer, or smartphone 10-29 hours per week.
- This is a part-time telecommuting position.
- You must provide your own computer, smartphone and private internet connection.
- Pay:$15 per hour on a W-2 basis (Non-negotiable).
- You will be an employee of ZeroChaos, Inc. on behalf of our Fortune 500/Global client.
- Pay is processed weekly and issued via direct deposit once your time sheet is approved online.
- All work is performed from home, on your computer or smartphone.
- Choose your own schedule (work any day/any time/7 days a week).
- You must work a minimum of 10 hours per week but no more than the maximum of 29 hours per week.
- Choose your own schedule : You will have access to the online system to work when it suits your schedule day or night, any day of the week, as long as you obey the minimum and maximum hour requirements and do not work overtime based on your local state laws.
- Work must be completed within the continental United States.
Responsibilities: Please be aware that up to 5% of the tasks involve sexual or violent adult content. While you may not opt out of these tasks, you can choose when to work on them
- Evaluate the accuracy of web advertising and communicate effectiveness of web layouts and information via an online tool
- Ads Quality Raters are given sample search terms, then shown potential advertisements that would be placed with the search results. They you provide feedback and analysis by submitting a rating.
- Ratings are based on our client’s advertising product guidelines and all work is done by logging into an online rating site provided by our client.
- Training is provided to explain the guidelines as well as the online rating site itself.
Although your work may involve reviewing ads in another language, your ratings will be written in English.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Ability to comprehend newspaper-level text quickly in the applied for language
- Recent experience living abroad in the applied for country. A year total within the past eight years is preferred, or shorter, frequent visits in recent years. You will not be considered for the role unless you have spent time in that country
- Ability to interpret both the content and tone of colloquialisms, regionalisms, and other subtleties specific to the applied for language. Detect when advertising language sounds funny, awkward, or unnatural, even if grammatically correct
- Extensive experience (as a user/consumer) of the applied for country’s internet and print culture
- Extensive out-of-classroom experience with the applied for language, media, and culture
- A high-speed, secure, private internet connection and your own desktop or laptop
- Valid US work authorization. We do not hire outside the US
- Moderate ability to read and write in English. You must be able to read and write English well enough to use software with an English interface, understand complicated instructions written in English, and make yourself understood in informal written communication. This job involves frequent written discussion in English with fellow Ads Quality Raters and project administrators.
To Apply: Your application must include a cover letter that contains the application questions and your answers in numbered format as shown below. A resume is required as well.
Interview Questions to be included in your cover letter (mandatory):
- What language are you applying for? (Let us know if you are also submitting applications for other languages as well)
- In the past EIGHT years, have you spent at least a year total living in the applied for country?
- In the past FOUR years how many times have you visited that country?
- In what ways do you keep up to date with the local culture?
- Do you currently hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent in another country) or higher?
- Do you currently reside in the US and do you have legal authorization to work in the US?
Global, Award Winning, Private, Top Tier MSP provider,
We have service Centers in more than 15+ countries,
Has doubled in size.
Successfully completed 6 acquisitions since 2006
We use our own proprietary VMS tool
Awards ZeroChaos achieved Best of Staffing Diamond Award in 2014
Giving Back the community : ZeroChaos was able to able to help raise over $30,000 to Ronald McDonald house one Sunday afternoon raise
Over 300 enterprise customers
1,000+ total customers globally
100,000+ workers managed
8,000 suppliers managed
Over $3B in spend managed
Top 10 Workforce Outsourcing Providers
SOC1 Certified (formerly SAS70 TypeII)
SIA Top Overall Performer MSP
HROA Thought Leader of the Year
Peter Yessne Award for Innovation
HRO Baker’s Dozen
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job post
The highlighted area is what I do. Also, this ad says something about a degree and I can tell you you can do this job without a degree BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ONE AND I STILL GOT HIRED.
Here is the ad: ZeroChaos
Read 21 Reasons Why I Love Working For ZeroChaos .